Missing You

1:22 AM

Hello! :D
I am super busy studying for another entrance exam this Friday.. sad, yeah.. but the good news is.. MY SISTER's COMING TO INDIA!.. on 22nd actually!
and she'll be here for a looong looong time! :D


Anyway, I made this card SUPER-INSPIRED by Alice's Stitching Challenge at Yvonne's Blog and this card is CASED from Y's creations.. all of them!.. and the pretty pink paper is also from her yummy RAK { I added misting and fussy cutting too! ;) }


Supplies: CS - White; Papers - My Little Shoebox: My neighbourhood, American Crafts; Stamp - MSE; Ink - Black pigment ink; Others - Embroidery floss:red, Black Acrylic paint;


I would also like to enter the card for A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #152
Back to studies! ;)
--- Hugs! ---

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Your card is gorgeous Spardha and good luck with your exams. Great news about your sis :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the beautiful scene you created. so pretty and sweet! lovely card! thanks for playing along and good luck with your exam! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...how sweet of you to CASE me....*blush*

    This is awesome! Love the misting. The stitching. The fussy-cutting! Thanks for playing along with my guest Alice's challenge! :)

    P/s: All the best for your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. beautiful card.. love the layout .. colours. misting...awesome ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cutie! loved the concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwee.... such a sweet card... love the detailing, the tress, houses... super cute and the misting and the banner too...

    all the very best fr yr exam... which one is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is so beautiful love the house and the trees and just about everything on the card.best of luck with ur exams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty creation dear n best of luck for ur exam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just love the trees n houses,pretty.Al the best dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing to me . I think you have done an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a wonderful design !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty Pretty Card
    All the best for your exams

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Spardha! I got your card and lil gift a couple of days back. Cant access hotmail otherwise I would have mailed you! Loved the gorgeous card that you sent my way. Loved the blingy HI too! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is lovely. Enjoy your days with your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool card,thanks for your lovely comments,wish you all the luck for exams....!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Man! This is so cute! Amazing work Pardha! = D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)