{ Can't Have Enough Hearts }

8:30 PM

Hello!

Hope you're enjoying your summers.
Summer season in Delhi can be HOT. I'm not exaggerating!
Sometimes, the only times you'd like the summers would be when you're inside your beautifully air-conditioned homes and you look outside your windows at the sun-lit roads.

Anyway, it gets better soon! *fingers crossed*



So today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout, I recently completed for a client, with a photo of two best friends. When you see the two, your mind immediately says friendship-fun-love!

I wanted to make a non-conventional layout { I did go way more 3D than I usually do! }
And life's not easy when you have a heart-shaped paper punch at hand, you won't know when to stop!


Supplies:- Paper  -Textured white cardstock; Background-yellow paint, red paint, blue paint for splatters; red cardstock; 
heart-shaped paper punch - martha stweart; sentiment sticker - RAK; heart sticket - pie lane ;


The layout shows a bunch of heart-shaped balloons, tied together with twine and a butterfly bow. I sketched out the strings and added a paint-splatter background.



I should also tell you, after completing the hearts scrapbook layout, I made one for myself with more heart-shaped balloons, you know, to get it out of my system. *winks*

Do follow me on instagram for more such updates!

--- Happy Crafting ---

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)