{ Welcoming Spring Card }

4:10 PM



Hi guys!
I'm glad winter season is almost over! *YAY*


Supplies: Paper-White Cardstock, Naxy BlueCardstock; Stamps - Studio G Mini Stamp Set; Tools -Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch; Embellishments  - Zing Embossing Powder,  Paper flowers {local}, pearls and twine;



Today I'm sharing a card with you inspired by the Fusion Card Challenge {Spring Wreath}.

I LOVE the colours they used so I decided to paint my white paper flowers the same. Yes guys, I mixed that paint myself. I am THAT good! *LOL*


I made a wreath using twine and I am glad it turned out so well. I also heat embossed this adorable sentiment in white on the card.


Why the photo you may ask? I am a bit into flat-lay photography these days :)


Playing along with Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #205. It is the month of LOVE after all :)

--- Happy Weekend! ---

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. No need to email you back as it's now sorted, and my email if you need it in the future is on the right hand side bar of the blog with a clickable link!!! I don't know why the blue linky blocked you, but I could see your card lurking there, so I have just published it and it's now appearing in the linky list.

    I love all the different textures on your card, those fibres in particular give a lovely feel.

    Thanks for sharing in our 'Love' challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Such beautiful colors and amazing dimension. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)