{ Shabby Chic Grunge Inspiration Challenge }

12:09 PM

Hello beautiful people!



I am on Rainbow Craftykari Blog today for our latest challenge RCS Challenge #10.
We have a BEAUTIFUL layout this month, by the blog coordinator Aditi, for you to be inspired and create something extraordinary.



I have made a window card and it is after such long long time that I've got my hands on the modelling paste. Works like a charm with the stencils :)
I also used my DIY spray inks for the white paint splatters.



So hop on over to the RCS Blog and participate to win some amazing goodies!
--- Happy Tuesday! ---

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice blog, thanks for the Information! wood pressed oil is very good for health

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)